Sunday, August 05, 2007

Friendship Day

This is dedicated to all my sweet friends who bear the torture of reading all the stuff I write, and sometimes even write back to me praising all I write... Here is wishing you all a HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!! :)

Early morning, like the rays of the sun,
Waking up the only one,
Dragging you along half asleep to school,
Id make you jog and make you run..

With the eve comes the setting sun,
Broken bones now become one,
On the beach with a camera phone,
Are we living life on a run?

Friends forever etched in DCP,
There was OS, IP and DSP,
Threads we spread to live alone,
Still bound together by RSP?

My best friend from college,
My boyfriend number one,
You are as far as you are near,
And still you are the number one...

We started as friends and grew close,
A relationship grew to be a rose,
With tiny knots on my little rakhi,
I wish this chapter would never close..

Shared my house with you girls,
A drink of wine, a little purse,
A little pendant as a gift to give,
I'll remember you girls as long as I live..

Ive taught you to write C++ & Perl,
In return Ive learnt from all of you,
A little bit of TT, a bit of Perl,
And a bit of anger too.. :)

A few special moments Ive shared,
A beautiful drive, a beautiful ride,
One lovely song, and I'll be gone,
For soon Im gonna be someone's bride...

P.S.: This poem is intended for a few special people in my life - people I consider my closest friends. This is a free-style poem, and hence might not rhyme. Also, each paragraph has a hidden person / a group of people, and that paragraph will make sense only to that single person / people...

3 comments:

sunand sampath said...

testing comment

sunand sampath said...

hey sunand here

think your poetries are just too good, and that too in the point of you crashing into the bed , and when even i was about to crashland, your poetry opened my eyelids,

i suggest you take up two professions, the day time you go to Alcatel lucent and at night, trabsform into a poetess,

this way as days go by you will get more tired and will start writing even better pieces.


I only feel like singing A hasina zulfon waali jaan-e-jahaan ...... Dont know why this song just popped up my mind at 2 in the night. totally unrelated song, but just want to say that you pooped the sleep out of me . may be i shall sleep on the way as you said.:-)) poor rider ,

Unknown said...

mannkibaatein is good..